I am a Coffee Snob who is addicted to caffeine and the taste explosion of a freshly brewed cup – and I make no secret of it. I home-roast my coffee beans. I don’t travel without my Hario grinder and Aeropress coffee maker. Gosh, I have even started snacking on coffee beans. Anyhow, most people (coffee snobs included) drink coffee to gain that extra cognitive edge and get more stuff done during the workday. Doing mindless tasks with caffeine buzzing … Continue reading
I am a 25 year-old guy currently pursuing a MSc in "Biomedical Engineering" . With a Polish family background, I grew up in Berlin, lived in London, Vancouver, Copenhagen and currently in Medellin, Colombia.
I am a biohacker who aspires to become better each day through self-experimentation, optimising fitness & nutrition, and mastering useful skills.
Most Popular Posts
- Calculator: Maximum Lean Body Mass
- Why Men Should Ejaculate Less
- Squat Challenge – „Bring Sally Up“
- „Spirit Molecule“ – My Personal DMT Experience
- Muscle Calculator for Hard Gainers/Ectomorphs
- Fixing Your Push Pull Ratio
- Tom Platz Explains How to Build Huge Wheels
- My New Barefoot Shoes – Vivobarefoot Gobi II
- Best Massage Therapist: Lacrosse Ball
- My Current Supplement Regime
Biohacks.Net - Newsletter