I am a Coffee Snob who is addicted to caffeine and the taste explosion of a freshly brewed cup – and I make no secret of it. I home-roast my coffee beans. I don’t travel without my Hario grinder and Aeropress coffee maker. Gosh, I have even started snacking on coffee beans. Anyhow, most people (coffee snobs included) drink coffee to gain that extra cognitive edge and get more stuff done during the workday. Doing mindless tasks with caffeine buzzing … Continue reading
I am a 25 year-old guy currently pursuing a MSc in "Biomedical Engineering" . With a Polish family background, I grew up in Berlin, lived in London, Vancouver, Copenhagen and currently in Medellin, Colombia.
I am a biohacker who aspires to become better each day through self-experimentation, optimising fitness & nutrition, and mastering useful skills.
Most Popular Posts
- Squat Challenge – „Bring Sally Up“
- Why Men Should Ejaculate Less
- Calculator: Maximum Lean Body Mass
- „Spirit Molecule“ – My Personal DMT Experience
- Fixing Your Push Pull Ratio
- Muscle Calculator for Hard Gainers/Ectomorphs
- Tom Platz Explains How to Build Huge Wheels
- Best Massage Therapist: Lacrosse Ball
- My Current Supplement Regime
- Modern-Day Men Are Wimps
Biohacks.Net - Newsletter