Most people love to travel. At the same time, most people also love to have a body that is in top shape. However, sometimes these two goals don’t go well hand in hand. When travelling most people push physical exercise aside and neglect to include brief but effective workouts. There is no reason why you wouldn’t use the world as a gym by performing a „traveller’s minimalist workout“. In this post I want to present some super effective bodyweight (BW) … Continue reading
I am a 25 year-old guy currently pursuing a MSc in "Biomedical Engineering" . With a Polish family background, I grew up in Berlin, lived in London, Vancouver, Copenhagen and currently in Medellin, Colombia.
I am a biohacker who aspires to become better each day through self-experimentation, optimising fitness & nutrition, and mastering useful skills.
Most Popular Posts
- Calculator: Maximum Lean Body Mass
- Why Men Should Ejaculate Less
- Squat Challenge – „Bring Sally Up“
- „Spirit Molecule“ – My Personal DMT Experience
- Muscle Calculator for Hard Gainers/Ectomorphs
- Fixing Your Push Pull Ratio
- Tom Platz Explains How to Build Huge Wheels
- My New Barefoot Shoes – Vivobarefoot Gobi II
- Best Massage Therapist: Lacrosse Ball
- My Current Supplement Regime
Biohacks.Net - Newsletter