Thanks to Tim Ferriss‘ film recommendation in his newly released book „The 4 Hour Chef„, I watched the documentary „Jiro Dreams of Sushi„. Based on 85-year old sushi master Jiro from Japan the documentary offers a fascinating insight into his work ethics and his path to mastery. Jiro’s quest for perfection coupled with his decade-long dedication to preparing sushi has left a deep impression on me. Learning from Jiro’s passion and reading about other masters (see: Robert Greene’s „Mastery„), there seems … Continue reading
I am a 25 year-old guy currently pursuing a MSc in "Biomedical Engineering" . With a Polish family background, I grew up in Berlin, lived in London, Vancouver, Copenhagen and currently in Medellin, Colombia.
I am a biohacker who aspires to become better each day through self-experimentation, optimising fitness & nutrition, and mastering useful skills.
Most Popular Posts
- Squat Challenge – „Bring Sally Up“
- Why Men Should Ejaculate Less
- Calculator: Maximum Lean Body Mass
- „Spirit Molecule“ – My Personal DMT Experience
- Fixing Your Push Pull Ratio
- Muscle Calculator for Hard Gainers/Ectomorphs
- Tom Platz Explains How to Build Huge Wheels
- Best Massage Therapist: Lacrosse Ball
- My Current Supplement Regime
- Modern-Day Men Are Wimps
Biohacks.Net - Newsletter