Going barefoot is probably one of the most primal things we humans are designed to do. It activates all the small muscles in the bottom of the human foot and allows hundreds of nerve endings to function correctly. Walking barefoot distributes the force of your body weight naturally across the feet without the handicap of high heels, plateau shoes, and others. There is no need for the latest running shoes whose heavily advertised shock absorbers are a compromise to what … Continue reading
I am a 25 year-old guy currently pursuing a MSc in "Biomedical Engineering" . With a Polish family background, I grew up in Berlin, lived in London, Vancouver, Copenhagen and currently in Medellin, Colombia.
I am a biohacker who aspires to become better each day through self-experimentation, optimising fitness & nutrition, and mastering useful skills.
Most Popular Posts
- Calculator: Maximum Lean Body Mass
- Squat Challenge – „Bring Sally Up“
- Why Men Should Ejaculate Less
- „Spirit Molecule“ – My Personal DMT Experience
- Fixing Your Push Pull Ratio
- Muscle Calculator for Hard Gainers/Ectomorphs
- Tom Platz Explains How to Build Huge Wheels
- Best Massage Therapist: Lacrosse Ball
- My Current Supplement Regime
- My New Barefoot Shoes – Vivobarefoot Gobi II
Biohacks.Net - Newsletter