Since the beginning of 2012 I have cautiously included various nutritional supplements into my diet. After extensive research, I came to the conclusion that today’s modern diet does not sufficiently provide all of the essential nutrients every human being requires. Most people have this contention in their mind that on a so-called „balanced diet“ they are able to give their bodies pretty much everything it needs in terms of vitamins and minerals. I used to hold a similar view but … Continue reading
I am a 25 year-old guy currently pursuing a MSc in "Biomedical Engineering" . With a Polish family background, I grew up in Berlin, lived in London, Vancouver, Copenhagen and currently in Medellin, Colombia.
I am a biohacker who aspires to become better each day through self-experimentation, optimising fitness & nutrition, and mastering useful skills.
Most Popular Posts
- Squat Challenge – „Bring Sally Up“
- Why Men Should Ejaculate Less
- Calculator: Maximum Lean Body Mass
- „Spirit Molecule“ – My Personal DMT Experience
- Fixing Your Push Pull Ratio
- Muscle Calculator for Hard Gainers/Ectomorphs
- Tom Platz Explains How to Build Huge Wheels
- Best Massage Therapist: Lacrosse Ball
- My Current Supplement Regime
- My New Barefoot Shoes – Vivobarefoot Gobi II
Biohacks.Net - Newsletter