„The Internet Loves You“ – July 2014
For the July edition of „The Internet Loves You“ I want to present Adam Raw from the Czech Republic. Adam is a beast – not only aethetically but what’s beyond impressive is the feats he can perform at a bodyweight of 93 kg (205 lbs). Just like myself, Adam is 24 years old and stands 185 cm tall. But I am 83 kg and I can’t perform half of the things he can.
People like to boast about how much weight they can move. But I consider the mastery of your own bodyweight (calisthenics) something far superior. Adam has trained for much longer than I have and I like to view him as a fitness role model.
With no further ado, here’s what Adam can pull off:
2) 10 Mistakes Women Make with Diet
3) John Phung’s Take on Supplements
4) Why You’re Probably Not Working as Much as You Think You Are
5) How Prisoners Get so Muscular
6) Anthony – 3 Months under the Ido Portal Method
7) Outdoor Workout in Germany
8) What Cirque du Soleil Can Teach You About How to Build Muscle
9) Wearable Devices: The Future of Health Care
10) Podcast: Should You Eat More Protein?
11) Sleeping for Performance with Neurotechnology
12) 2 Easy Tips for a Stronger Bench
13) Open Your Shoulders! – Overhead Flexion and Floor Angles
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)
Speichere in deinen Favoriten diesen Permalink.