The new year has come around – and with it there is a multitude of interesting new posts since my December 2013 edition of „The Internet Loves You“. I want to emphasise Joe de Franco’s excellent flexibility routine under the eloquent name – „Limber 11″:
I am a 25 year-old guy currently pursuing a MSc in "Biomedical Engineering" . With a Polish family background, I grew up in Berlin, lived in London, Vancouver, Copenhagen and currently in Medellin, Colombia.
I am a biohacker who aspires to become better each day through self-experimentation, optimising fitness & nutrition, and mastering useful skills.
Most Popular Posts
- Calculator: Maximum Lean Body Mass
- Squat Challenge – „Bring Sally Up“
- Why Men Should Ejaculate Less
- „Spirit Molecule“ – My Personal DMT Experience
- Muscle Calculator for Hard Gainers/Ectomorphs
- Fixing Your Push Pull Ratio
- My New Barefoot Shoes – Vivobarefoot Gobi II
- Tom Platz Explains How to Build Huge Wheels
- Best Massage Therapist: Lacrosse Ball
- My Current Supplement Regime
Biohacks.Net - Newsletter